
Still in development, soon you will find posts with or without the Madden Mark. What is the Madden Mark you ask? Well its the mark of approval that will be attributed to a company when they have proven themselves in the customer service department.
This is of course only one gals opinion based on my singular interactions with a company but that one interaction can really tell a person alot about how customers are treated.
So there are a few criteria that I consider when awarding the Madden Mark. Its isn't all feeling, though I want to come away from my keyboard feeling good and like I got the service I deserved in the end. But I want a quick response time to my original email (it'll always be email too by the way...if they don't have email then you and I are likely not dealing with such archaic companies anyway). I want some kind of suggestion of how the issue can be resolved. That can take various forms, but a replacement product, my money back that kind of thing. I also like it when the person replying to my email provides a name...it gives it a more personal feel instead of some kind of formulated automatic response generator.
I definitely don't want to be referred to multiple departments creating more time and effort for me to follow through. Since we all know the more channels we have to navigate the more likely we are to give up on the whole thing and then we get now where...and that just proves that their attempt at customer service is to frustrate and confuse!
I'm sure as time goes on I can refine even further what constitutes the Madden Mark but for now its primarily speed of response to my email, offer of resolution to my problem and positive vibes...man.
No comments:
Post a Comment