
I love buying a new product that is functional and nice to look at. Naturally when I first saw the Kor water bottle I wanted one because of all the design features and because they are PBA free. I'm also trying to drink more water during the day which means bringing a bottle with me wherever I go. So I bought two and put them through the usual stresses that a water bottle goes through (excluding ever dropping them since they have a great handle to carry them!)
Anyway, about a week after I bought one of them I noticed a hair-line crack in the plastic at the lid hinge. It didn't really hamper the use of the bottle, but I also paid $35 for it and decided to put the customer service to the test.
A quick email to Catherine at Kor earned me a fast reply and the request for my mailing address so that they could send me out another bottle right away. I got to choose the colour and I received the new bottle within a week, shipped from California! Talk about a great response! Not only do I have a bottle that works well (until you buy one you may not be able to really appreciate the functionality) but I know that the company stands behind their products 100%.
Check out their site at www.korwater.com
They've earned the Madden Mark Seal of Approval!
No comments:
Post a Comment